Collecting and processing your personal information
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create an account with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
What categories of personal information we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information that you choose to provide us on our IHC website
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. In addition to the above, we may need to use your personal information for audits and compliance with our legal obligations under applicable law.
For your rights regarding your personal information, please see «What are your rights as the owner of the personal information» section below.
Why we collect personal information
We use your data for:
- To operate and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analytical data to improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To communicate with you
How we collect your personal data
We collect data in two ways:
- Data that you provide to us
- Data that we collect through third-party services.
We collect your data during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. That’s the data that you provide to us.
With whom we share the collected personal information
These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They may track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services.
What are your rights as the owner of personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access to your data
- The right to update or correct your data
- The right to object to the use of your data
- The right to restrict the use of your data
- The right to the erasure of your data
- The right to opt-out from sales of your personal information to third parties
How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
You may submit your requests to exercise your right by:
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We do not sell our users’ personal information to third parties for business purposes.
We do not disclose our users’ personal information to third parties for business purposes.
Storage and deletion of your personal information
We will retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or when IHC is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. We will store your personal information for the period of providing our services to you. After that, we will erase all your personal information that we have, except when we need to keep such information for a longer period to comply with applicable law or resolve disputes.
Security of your personal information
We take appropriate technical measures for keeping your personal information confidential and protected against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. We use technical safeguards measures including:
The security of your personal information also depends on your protection of your user account. Please use a unique and strong password, and keep your login credentials secret. Also, be sure to log out after having used our services from a shared computer.
Links to third-party Websites